Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #71 moonlight


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Its Wednesday again and so it is time for a new Tokubetsudesu episode and this time I have chosen something different for Tokubetsudesu ... read for yourself
Maybe you know that I am also write for another weblog on Wordpress. I am hosting the “Heeding Haiku With ....” feature on MindLoveMisery’s Menagerie (MLMM). At MLMM I create every Wednesday an episode of “Heeding Haiku With ...” alternately I write on “haiku” and “haibun”. Last week it was haibun-time at MLMM and this week its haiku ...

This week at  “Heeding Haiku With Chèvrefeuille”. I challenge the visitors at MLMM to write a haiku inspired on a so called “kigo” or “seasonword”. This week that "kigo" is ...  moonlight.

Moonlight

In classical (and modern) Japan they say that the moon of autumn is the most beautiful, but ... in my opinion the moon of winter is the most beautiful. And as you all know she ... our moon ... is one of my favorite themes to write haiku about, for example this one:

dark of her own
she the moon catches beams of sunlight
to share them with us

© Chèvrefeuille

Hope to see a lot of haiku on moonlight. Be inspired and share your creativity.
For closure of this Tokubetsudesu episode I have a small treat for you:




This Tokubetsudesu episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until March 4th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our new episode, mirror, later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment