Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Carpe Diem #1246 growth (unknown artist)


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Welcome at the penultimate episode of our CDHK month about "modern art". We have seen all kinds of modern art and today I have a nice piece of "modern art" that, in my opinion, is very close to the mean theme of haiku, tanka or  other Japanese poetry form, ... nature ...

I will leave you only with the image ... I found this image on Pinterest and I couldn't retrieve the artist who made it, but it was featured on Ofdesign.

Metal structure "growth" (found on Pinterest)
nebula
rises
free at last


© Chèvrefeuille

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until September 5th at noon (CET). I will try to publish our last episode of this month later on. I hope to publih our new prompt-list later on too.


2 comments:

  1. A much different style for you -- I like it -- feels experimental :)

    namaste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I loved creating it ... at first it didn't make sense, but after reading and re-reading it felt like a "masterpiece".

      Delete